- Where do you live in America?
I live in Orlando / Florida.
- What subjects do you study in America?
I studied English and Economics and I have a Bachelor exam.
- How old are you?
I’m 22 years old.
- Have you got brothers or sisters?
I have three brothers and one sister. My oldest brother is 24 years old. The younger ones are 18 and 12 years old and my sister is 20 years old.
- Have you got a boyfriend?
No, I haven´t.
- Which hobbies have you got?
My hobbies are running, reading and baking.
- Do you have pets? Which animal do you like most?
I have a dog it´s a black Labrador. My favourite animals are dogs!
- Why did you come over to Germany?
I was here when I was younger, about six years old. We lived near Kaiserslautern. So I wanted to come back to Germany because my memories were really good.
- Where do you live in Germany?
I live in Bonn in a host family.
- Have you found any friends?
- Have you visited any sights and famous places in Germany, yet?
No, not really. But during my first stay I visited a lot of famous places in Germany. Actually I celebrated the “Day of Germany Unity” and I visited “all” the German Christmas markets.
- What German food do you like most? What’s your favourite food?
I like sausages and pancakes and Hamburger I like most.
- What do you teach at our school?
I just practice.
- What do you find strange about Germany?
Recycling in Germany is really strange. And the eiderdown quilts the Germans use are getting to.
- What will you do when you go back home at the end of your time in Germany?
I´m not 100% sure, yet. I will look for a job. Probably a job which connects English and business.
- Would you like come back to Germany in the future?
Yes, definitely. But to another area.